| Dress – F21 | Shoes – Just Fab |
35 was a great year:
- I bought an investment property.
- I trained for and ran my first 5K.
- I didn’t give up on blogging.
- I started boxing and I love it.
- I learned a few hard lessons about dating.
- I accepted an invitation to be a guest speaker on a panel.
- I finally shared my social anxiety secret with you guys.
- I conquered my fear of attending events alone.
- I ran the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum, just like Rocky.
- I went home to Brooklyn it had been five years since my last visit.
- I had a surprise birthday party for my mom.
- I celebrated my cousin’s graduation from Purchase College.
- I bought my first size six dress. It was an a-line dress but it still counts.
- I learned it’s absolutely ok to have boundaries and disassociate yourself from people that cross them.
- I learned that it’s okay to end friendships.
- I bought a pair of cut-off shorts and I wore them out the house!
- I started not one but two businesses #GirlBoss
This post started out as an emotional overshare about how I was 36 years old and still single. Yea, I was really in my feelings. However, after having a good soul-cleansing cry I decided to share all the amazing things that happened during my 35th year of life. I have far too many other things to celebrate. One of them being this fabulous crochet dress.
Thank you for sticking out another year with me.