I am not the biggest fan of wearing leggings as pants. I think if not worn correctly leggings can show off way more then you want if your not careful. However, sometimes its cool to wear something super comfortable and cute. Here are my do’s and don’ts:
- Make sure the leggings are not sheer! Thicker fabrics have better hold and conceal more.
- Wear appropriate undergarments. Black leggings paired with hot pink panties is not a good look.
- Keep the goods covered. Wearing a long tunic that hits mid thigh is a must for me. I am not comfortable showing off my full backside or my lady bits.
- Leggings are great on the weekends and not much else, unless your office environment is super casual.
- No flesh colored leggings. No explanation needed right?