I finally found the perfect white skinny jeans! I must say that these jeans are perfect for the ladies with some junk in the trunk! About two weeks ago I saw an ad for Levis.com Annual Sale 30% off of sale items and free shipping. I figured what the hell let me see what I can find. I usually do not buy jeans online just because I have so many problems with pants fitting me properly. I have seen several advertisements for the Levi’s Curve ID jeans but never really was interested in trying them. So after taking the Curve ID test online I determined I was the Bold Curve or the Supreme Curve. I went with the Bold Curve for women that have problems with gaping. The Bold Curve has a higher back rise and hugs waist without gaping or pulling.
So I ended up getting 30% off, free shipping and an additional 15% with a coupon code. I paid less than $50 for both pairs of jeans. Levi’s also has free return shipping so I figure if I hated them I wouldn’t lose much. When I got them I was so excited I tried these babies on at work and loved them!
I went with a size 14 but probably could have got my normal size 12, I figured I need to size up since they were slim fit. Regardless I still love them, I can comfortably wear these to work and not worry about them looking too tight. I hate to go on and on about these jeans but it’s so hard for me to find a perfect fit. Hopefully this review will help someone else with my body type. So let me break it down:
- I ordered the Classic Bold Curve Slim Jeans in white and dark indigo.
- There is no gaping, and the jeans fit comfortably on my waist not belt needed.
- The fit is great through the hips and thighs, they do not make me feel like I am being squeezed.
- I am 5’5″ and I bought the regular length which I can wear flats with and not worry about them dragging.
- When I washed the indigo they did not shrink that much, I was able to pull them on easily. They did stretch out a little bit which is why I said I could have sized down but it also depends on the look you are going for.
- The Bold Curve comes in low rise, mid rise and at waist. Low rise is hit or miss with me so I decided to pass.
- I can sit down comfortably and I don’t have plumbers crack, lol.
- The white is true white and looks fabulous!
Okay, that’s it! I hope this review helps some of my other curvy ladies. I can mark these off my wish list. Now I need to work on colored skinny jeans. I think PZI Jeans has the perfect pair but my size is always out of stock!
My fear of wearing white skinny jeans are gone, I just needed to find the right pair!
Make sure you hit up Everybody Everywear to see how the other ladies rock their yellow.
Tank – Zara
Jeans – Levi’s
Sandals – Target
Clutch – Forever 21
Bracelets – H&M
Earrings – Forever 21
Sunnies – Kohl’s
Watch – Fossil