I am so super late with this post but I need to do some blog housekeeping…
I have received two awards the over the past couple of weeks and kept forgetting to dedicate a post to them. The first award is from the fabulous Inez over at Style Chic 360
, she awarded me the Adorable Blog Award. Thank you so much Inez. If you haven’t been by her blog check her out immediately, I love her style, classic chic.
The rules for this award are:
Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
Tell us 10 things about yourself.
Nominate your bloggers.
Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.
Ten things about me:
· I am Vegan.
· I hate to take out the trash, I think it’s disgusting.
· I am very impatient, I have been told I need to practice patience whatever that means, lol.
· I am going to be an Auntie!
· I consider all my friends best friends, I keep my circle small.
· I miss the good decorating shows, While You Were Out, Trading Spaces, Design to Sell and Divine Design.
· I am a hair product junkie!
· I want to become a college professor after I get my MBA
· If I meet the right guy I would get married again.
· My youngest sibling will be 31 years younger than me on my dad’s side.
My nominees are:
Ashley from A Sassy Woman
, she reps Florida just like me and she’s a teacher with style.
South Loop Socialite of Six Twenty Seven, I love her natural hair vids and she she keeps me on point with her decorating and reality TV post and I love reading her real-life stories.
I was also awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Veronica of Pretty Girl Rock
(I love that name), thanks Veronica! Check out Veronica’s blog for fitness, recipes and natural hair tutorials.
Rules of the award are as follows:
Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
Share 7 things about yourself
Award recently discovered great bloggers
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
I am gonna play fair and share seven more things about myself
· I did my big chop two weeks ago and I am loving my natural hair, so far I have only rocked my fro on the weekends…baby steps
· I love amusement parks but will not step foot on a ride, except bumper cars
· I don’t have a middle name
· I am always getting told I look intimidating…hmmm it that code for I look like a B!$#&?
· I am introverted but I love to talk about everything…religion, politics, relationships, money
· I think I know more random information than the average person, people are always coming to me asking me questions about the craziest stuff
· I have known my BFF 22 years, yikes!
My nominees are the new blogs I discovered during the ONEdressONEweek style challenge